At Groton Integrated Therapies we combine a diverse number of successful interventions in a state-of-the-art clinic environment, which includes suspended equipment required for sensory intervention treatment.
Groton Integrated Therapies provides exceptional therapeutic services in:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
We have expertise in the provision of services to individuals ranging in age from infancy through adulthood.
Evaluation, treatment, and consultation are available for individuals with:
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Fine and gross motor coordination issues
- Handwriting difficulties
- Oral motor and feeding difficulties
- Diagnoses on the autism spectrum
- Learning difficulties
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Developmental Delays
- Other neurological and psychological conditions